Once you are ready to move forward with an application, the information on this page is a guideline as to the type of information we will require from you.
We intend this as a guide only and to help you get a head start with gathering the information and documentation required. Martyn will be more specific with you in regards to the information she needs to suit your particular circumstances.
- Name, address, DOB, copies of drivers licences
- Number if dependants and ages
- Address history – last 3 years
- Employment details; current position, gross & net income, name & address of current employer, start date, employment type and duties
- If self employed, company type, name, trading name, ABN/ACN
- Income information; wages, bonuses, commissions, Centrelink, etc.
- Monthly living costs; groceries, electricity/gas/water/phone, cars, childcare, etc.
- Current Debts; personal loans, car loans, HECS, Credit Cards (Limits), etc.
- Current Assets; property, household contents, savings, shares, super, cars, etc.
In addition to the above information, we will need to provide the bank with supporting documentation. We have listed below types of documentation that might need to be provided, but again it maybe different for your situation.
- Employee Payslips
- Bank account statements
- ATO Notice of Assessments and/or Tax Returns
- Centrelink and/or government benefit statements
- If self-employed, business bank account statements
- If self-employed, last two tax returns.