To find out what your borrowing capacity is, simply provide us with the following information. You can give us the information over the phone or via email, whichever you prefer. We will crunch the numbers and get back to you.
If your situation is little more complex, then feel free to call us to discuss.
Please include information for all applicants.
- Standard income from wages or business if self employed
- Investment income if applicable
- Government benefits, e.g. Centrelink payments, etc.
- Household expenses
- Credit cards & store cards – limits
- Other debts such as car loans, etc.
- Number of children and ages
- Other relevant information such as being in current job for less than 6 months, poor/bad credit rating etc.
If you are ready to talk to us (and you don’t need to wait until you have all of the above information together, we’re happy to answer any questions along the way), see the details on our Contact Us page on how to get in touch.